We offer a complete industrial battery recycling service for our clients.
• Permit compliance and approval
• Removal and recovery, collection and transport of industrial batteries and accumulators
• Pre-treatment, discharging where required and disassembly to recover cell
• Battery materials recycling
• Reporting to customer and authorities
• Guidance in the safe handling of lithium-ion battery technology as well as compliance with ADR regulations
Packaging Solution Services:
• ADR-compliant packaging solutions for storage and transport
• Material tracking in real time
• Packaging Material Tracking
• Risk assessment, monitoring in real time
• Secure real-time reporting
Challenges with recycling industrial-sized lithium-ion batteries
- How to recycle large-sized lithium-ion batteries?
- What should I know about the status of lithium-ion batteries before recycling?
- How to pack lithium-ion batteries for safe transportation?
- What kinds of documents are required to complete the lithium-ion battery recycling process?
- Who is responsible for recycling large-sized lithium-ion batteries?
- How do I ensure the batteries are recycled in compliance with the relevant standards?
- Where can I get more information about recycling large-sized lithium-ion batteries?
The most common industrial batteries
Electric forklifts, cleaning machines, reserve power batteries, emergency exit batteries, backup batteries (e.g. cash machines), electric vehicle (EV), hybrid vehicle (HEV) and plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV) batteries.
uRecycle solution – How does it work?
1. Place the order in the Client Portal and make a collection request.
2. Pack the battery in the container according to the instructions.
3. The container will be handled and transported in compliance with the ADR.
4. Recycling includes: storage, discharging, dismantling and materials recycling.
Recycling efficiency over 50%.
5. View your complete recycling report and documents.
Real-time follow-up during the process.